Monday, February 18, 2008

C is for Cookie and other Classics

Almost all children watch television. It is an inevitable part of American culture. But if a parent had the choice I bet they would want their child to be watching educational television instead of non-educational television. My two favorite education shows are Between the Lions and Sesame Street. One of my favorite authors and bloggers, Mo Willems, used to do animation for sesame street and led me to this great page where you can see clips from the show online. Sesame Street Videos is in it's beta form, which as far as my technology knowledge goes tells me it is still being developed. I think it is an excellent resource for parents to use to choose certain videos for their child too watch, or just for children too explore.

No comments: